Hand Woven Warm White Cotton Hammock (Single), "Fresh Air"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Enjoy the fresh air in this comfortable hammock from Nicaragua. Hand-woven by Mirna Hernandez, the warm white hammock is made from 100% cotton with guacimo wood accents. Tassels and intricately crocheted designs hang from the sides of the hammock for a decorative touch.
- 2.80 kgs
- 6.2 lbs
- Total length: 330.2 cm L
- Total length: 130" L
- Bed size: 208.28 cm L x 76.2 cm W
- Bed size: 82" L x 30" W
- Bag: 45.72 cm L x 45.72 cm W
- Bag: 18" L x 18" W
- 100% cotton, guacimo wood, brass rings, cotton bag
- Carrying case included
- Holds up to 300 lbs.
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Hand wash or machine wash in cold water
- Not weather resistant
- Free Gift Wrap? No
- Premium Gift Wrap? No
- Made in Nicaragua.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Central America
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.
Mirna Hernandez has received 4 microcredit loans with 0% interest from Kiva and Novica, the first for $500 and the most recent for $400.