Hand Woven Navy Blue Striped Hammock (Single) from Guatemala, "Cerulean Voyager"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This impressive single hammock features stripes of cerulean and wheat on navy blue. Handwoven on the backstrap loom by Las Trampas Hammock Artisans, it hangs from iron rings on cotton cords. The women first weave two panels individually, then sew them together to create one entire piece. The proceeds earned by their work afford a better education for their children.
- 1.57 kgs
- 3.5 lbs
- Bed size: 215.9 cm L x 124.44 cm W
- Bed size: 85" L x 49" W
- Total length: 335.28 cm L
- Total length: 132" L
- 100% acrylic, cotton cords, iron rings
- Hanging accessories not included
- Holds up to 300 lbs.
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Dry on low heat cycle
- Machine wash separately in cold water
- Not weather resistant
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Guatemala.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Central America