Hand Woven Multicolor Striped Double Hammock from Guatemala, "Fiesta en Guatemala"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Las Trampas Hammock Artisans of Guatemala weave this elegant double hammock by hand on the backstrap loom, elaborating the blue, yellow, red, espresso brown and orchid stripes. The women first weave three individual panels, then sew them together to create a cohesive unit. Hanging from iron hooks on cotton cords, this design is part of an effort to afford a better education for the artisans' children.
- 1.90 kgs
- 4.2 lbs
- Bed size: 215.9 cm L x 158.04 cm W
- Bed size: 85" L x 62" W
- Total length: 335.28 cm L
- Total length: 132" L
- 100% cotton, cotton cords, iron rings
- Hanging accessories not included
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Dry on low heat cycle
- Machine wash separately in cold water
- Not weather resistant
- Holds up to 450 lbs.
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Guatemala.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Central America