Hand Woven Guatemalan Single Hammock in Vibrant Colors, "Vacation Splendor"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Fun, vibrant colors make of this Guatemalan hammock a vacation treasure. The women from Las Trampas preserve the hammock weaving traditions started by the ancient Maya. "Hammocks are very comfortable, perfect for a good night's sleep after a hard day's work. That's one of the reasons we enjoy creating new designs," the Guatemalan artisans tell us. They weave two individual panels on a traditional backstrap loom to create this single size hammock in shades of ochre, orange, teal, dark green and lilac.
- 1.40 kgs
- 3.1 lbs
- Bed: 215.9 cm L x 121.94 cm W
- Bed: 85" L x 48" W
- Total length: 335.28 cm L
- Total length: 132" L
- 100% acrylic with cotton ropes
- Hanging accessories not included
- Holds up to 300 lbs.
- Machine wash in cold water
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Not weather resistant
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Guatemala.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Central America