Hand Woven Espresso Striped Double Hammock from Guatemala, "Sandy Path"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This double hammock is handwoven on the backstrap loom and presented by Las Trampas Hammock Artisans, who work to afford a better education for their children. With a striped design in espresso and alabaster, the hammock is comfortable and beautiful, hanging from iron rings on cotton cords. Each hammock is crafted by weaving three individual panels, then sewing them together to create a complete unit.
- 1.57 kgs
- 3.5 lbs
- Bed size: 215.9 cm L x 186.69 cm W
- Bed size: 85" L x 74" W
- Total length: 335.28 cm L
- Total length: 132" L
- 100% acrylic, cotton cords, iron rings
- Hanging accessories not included
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Dry on low heat cycle
- Machine wash separately in cold water
- Not weather resistant
- Holds up to 450 lbs.
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Guatemala.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Central America