Hand Woven Emerald Striped Hammock (Double) from Guatemala, "Happy Beach"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Las Trampas Hammock Artisans are a Guatemalan collective who work in order to afford a better education for their children. They present this double hammock, handwoven on the backstrap loom to hang from iron rings on cotton cords. Featuring emerald, tangerine and ochre stripes on green, the hammock is created by first weaving three individual panels, then sewing them together to create a whole unit.
- 1.57 kgs
- 3.5 lbs
- Bed size: 215.9 cm L x 158.04 cm W
- Bed size: 85" L x 62" W
- Total length: 335.28 cm L
- Total length: 132" L
- 100% acrylic, cotton cords, iron rings
- Hanging accessories not included
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Dry on low heat cycle
- Machine wash separately in cold water
- Not weather resistant
- Holds up to 450 lbs.
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Guatemala.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Central America