Hand Woven Cyan Striped Hammock from Guatemala (Single), "Beauty of the Sea"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Guatemalan collective Las Trampas Hammock artisans are a group of women who craft beautiful hammocks in order to afford a better education for their children. They weave this single hammock by hand on the backstrap loom, carefully elaborating the cyan and mauve stripes to evoke the serene sea. They first weave two fabric panels, then sew them together to hang from iron rings on cotton cords.
- 1.27 kgs
- 2.8 lbs
- Bed size: 215.9 cm L x 124.44 cm W
- Bed size: 85" L x 49" W
- Total length: 335.28 cm L
- Total length: 132" L
- 100% acrylic, cotton cords, iron rings
- Hanging accessories not included
- Holds up to 300 lbs.
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Dry on low heat cycle
- Machine wash separately in cold water
- Not weather resistant
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Guatemala.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Central America