Hand Woven Cyan Mauve Single Hammock from Guatemala, "Beauty of the Lake"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Las Trampas Hammock Artisans is a collective of women from Guatemala who craft excellent hammocks in order to afford a better education for their children. Handwoven on the backstrap loom, this single hammock is carefully elaborated, featuring stripes of cyan, brown and mauve for an impressive look. Hanging from iron rings on cotton cords, the hammock is crafted by first weaving two individual panels, then sewing them together to complete the piece.
- 1.40 kgs
- 3.1 lbs
- Bed size: 215.9 cm L x 124.44 cm W
- Bed size: 85" L x 49" W
- Total length: 335.28 cm L
- Total length: 132" L
- 100% acrylic, cotton cords, iron rings
- Hanging accessories not included
- Holds up to 300 lbs.
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Dry on low heat cycle
- Machine wash separately in cold water
- Not weather resistant
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Guatemala.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Central America