Hand Woven Cotton Polyester Blend Shoulder Bag Guatemala, "World of Discovery"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Handwoven from cotton blend fibers, this shoulder bag is presented by Luis Carlos and Gloria, a Guatemalan couple who hope to preserve the weaving traditions of their country. With an adjustable leather strap, the handbag features striped designs in honey against an espresso body. A zipper opens on the front to a pocket for storing small items. The handbag opens at the top with a zipper to reveal a cotton lining with stripes of espresso and a single inner zipper pocket.
- 0.47 kgs
- 1.0 lbs
- Bag: 35.56 cm H x 33.02 cm W x 7.62 cm D
- Bag: 14" H x 13" W x 3" D
- Strap: 66.04 cm min L - x 121.92 cm max L x 3.81 cm W
- Strap: 26" min L - x 48" max L x 1.5" W
- Drop length: 24.13 cm min L - x 54.61 cm max L
- Drop length: 9.5" min L - x 21.5" max L
- 70% cotton, 30% polyester, leather strap and accents. Cotton lining
- Features a zipper closure
- Dry clean only
- Adjustable strap(s)
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Guatemala.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Central America