Hand Woven Cotton and Leather Trim Shoulder Bag Indonesia, "Blossoming Stripes"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Designed by Farida Ridwan, this handbag features multicolored striped motifs in cotton that are handwoven in the lurik style, an Indonesian technique that typically involves lines and represents humility. The shoulder bag is accented with leather trim and handles in warm brown, with a removable, adjustable strap. The bag opens at the top with a zipper to reveal a cotton lining with multicolored batik floral truntum motifs, with a large inner compartment divided by a central zipper pocket. Another zipper pocket in the interior keeps small items organized.
- 0.42 kgs
- 0.9 lbs
- Bag: 20 cm H x 28 cm W x 14.5 cm D
- Bag: 7.75" H x 11" W x 5.75" D
- Handles: 28 cm L x 1.3 cm W
- Handles: 11" L x 0.5" W
- Handle drop length: 6.5 cm from strap to bag
- Handle drop length: 2.6" from strap to bag
- Strap: 116 cm min L - x 124 cm max L x 1.8 cm W
- Strap: 46" min L - x 49" max L x 0.7" W
- Strap drop length: 48 cm min L - x 56 cm max L
- Strap drop length: 19" min L - x 22" max L
This artist positively impacts their community through job creation and provides jobs for 2 or more people.
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.