Hand Woven Chartreuse Striped Hammock (Double) Guatemala, "Happy Day"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Las Trampas Hammock Artisans are a group of hammock weavers from Guatemala who craft beautiful, comfortable hammocks in an effort to afford a better education for their children. They weave this double hammock by hand on the backstrap loom to hang from iron rings on cotton cords. This piece is made by weaving three individual panels, then sewing them together to create the final product. Featuring chartreuse, cyan, and ochre stripes, the hammock is sunny and inviting.
- 1.57 kgs
- 3.5 lbs
- Bed size: 215.9 cm L x 158.04 cm W
- Bed size: 85" L x 62" W
- Total length: 335.28 cm L
- Total length: 132" L
- 100% acrylic, cotton cords, iron rings
- Hanging accessories not included
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Dry on low heat cycle
- Machine wash separately in cold water
- Not weather resistant
- Holds up to 450 lbs.
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Guatemala.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Central America