Hand Made Cotton Embroidered Tunic Top from India, "Morning Joy"
Ships Fast from the U.S.
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Trimmed with red kantha, or running stitch embroidery, this flattering tunic comes from Ritu Agnihotri. Motifs in black on golden beige are created with India's traditional block print technique. The blouse features a mandarin collar and rows of black piping down the front, while slits on both sides enable an easy fit. It closes with hooks and eyes.
- 0.10 kgs
- 0.2 lbs
- Garment Measurements
- 63.5 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 119.4 cm Bust/chest x 66 cm Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 25" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 47" Bust/chest x 26" Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- View size chart
- 100% cotton
- Dry in the shade
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Machine wash in cold water on delicate cycle
- Features a hook and eye closure
- Free Gift Wrap? No
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in India.
- Ships fast from USA.
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.
This artist positively impacts their community through job creation and provides jobs for 2 or more people.
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.
"cool and light without being transparent"
lovely styling and very comfortable to wear. I got a small and am just hoping it wont shrink.
Was This Review Helpful?