Hand-Made Ceramic Tealight Holder with Lotus Flower Design, "Padma Chaya"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
As a symbol of purity and rebirth, the lotus flower stencil design on this tealight holder will rejuvenate your home's decor. Indian artisan Anupama Jalan uses this inspiration in hand-crafting this piece from clay and baking it in a furnace. Featuring a jaunty tilted design, the holder is then finished with a non-toxic glaze for a glossy finish. Place a tealight inside to create a calming or romantic ambience anyone would love to come home to.
- 0.22 kgs
- 0.5 lbs
- 8.5 cm H x 7.5 cm Diam.
- 3.3" H x 3" Diam.
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- For use with tealights only
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Surface may become warm or hot during use; place on a protected surface
- Keep away from children and pets
- Tealight not included
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in India.
- Certified and shipped by our office in India
This tealight holder sits askew on an uneven base. I did not like the way it sat crooked instead of flat on a surface. I sent it back and suggested that the description be a bit clearer so future customers will not be disappointed when they get it.
Was This Review Helpful?