Hand Knit 100% Alpaca Fringed Scarf in Ivory from Peru, "Ivory Sands"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Alpaca wool is hand-knit through a painstaking process that takes several days to produce a soft, beautiful scarf from the Andes. Designed by Elvia Melendez, the fringed Peruvian scarf features a solid color in ivory with braided motifs along its length.
- 0.40 kgs
- 0.9 lbs
- Scarf: 150 cm L x 19 cm W
- Scarf: 59" L x 7.5" W
- Fringes: 10 cm L
- Fringes: 3.9" L
- 100% alpaca
- Dry cleaning recommended
- Textile softness: Soft -- this item has been made with natural fibers that are soft to the touch
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Dry clean or hand wash in cold water
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Peru.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Andes