Hand-Embroidered Cotton Handbag in Ruby and White from Bali, "Banda Ruby"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Named after Banda, the capital of Aceh Province, this handbag is presented by Bali's Heru Wijanarka. The bag is crafted of cotton, featuring intricate hand embroidery in cool white and ruby that is performed in the style of Aceh handicrafts. This handbag can be held by a pair of handles or draped over the shoulder on a removable, adjustable strap. It opens with a zipper to a lined interior with a single open pocket on one side.
- 0.40 kgs
- 0.9 lbs
- Bag: 22 cm H x 32 cm W x 15 cm D
- Bag: 8.75" H x 12.5" W x 6" D
- Strap: 67 cm min L - x 130 cm max L x 2 cm W
- Strap: 26.5" min L - x 51" max L x 0.8" W
- Strap drop length: 29 cm min L - x 62 cm max L
- Strap drop length: 11.5" min L - x 24.5" max L
- Handles: 35 cm L x 1.5 cm W
- Handles: 13.75" L x 0.6" W
- Handle drop length: 15 cm from strap to bag
- Handle drop length: 6" from strap to bag