Hand Cut and Stitched Midnight Blue Bi-Fold Leather Wallet, "Essential"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This bi-fold wallet, in beautiful hand-cut and stitched midnight blue leather, is crafted by Sharon and Rebeca Tello Villegas. Inside, three pockets on each side hold cards, and a center insert features transparent sleeves for photos or identification. A long pocket holds bills. The Costa Rican artisans recommend occasionally polishing the wallet with a leather moisturizing cream and avoiding prolonged exposure to harsh sunlight.
- 50 grams
- 0.1 lbs
- Open: 8.5 cm H x 22 cm W x 1 cm D
- Open: 3.3" H x 8.75" W x 0.4" D
- Closed: 8.26 cm H x 11.43 cm W x 1.5 cm D
- Closed: 3.3" H x 4.5" W x 0.6" D
- Leather, polyester lining, plastic
- Signed by the artist
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Textured leather with a structured shape
- Genuine leather may naturally show subtle marks, scratches or wrinkles
- Made in Costa Rica.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Central America
Your Purchase Makes a Difference!
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.
This artist striving to supporting their own or their family's basic needs and improve their livelihood.
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.
This artist shows a lot of talent or potential and is in their late teens or twenties.
Every purchase from this artist has a profound impact on their livelihood and income.