Hand-Crocheted Fringed Alpaca Blend Chullo Hat from Peru, "Colorful Carnival"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Evoking the fun and excitement of a carnival, this colorful chullo hat is hand-crocheted of acrylic and alpaca blend yarns, featuring tufted stripes for a pleasant texture. Elsa Flores designs this traditional accessory of the Peruvian highlands, completing the chullo with long fringes and pompoms at the ear flaps.
- 0.17 kgs
- 0.4 lbs
- Hat: 44 cm Interior Circumference x 24 cm W x 35 cm H
- Hat: 17.25" Inner Circ. x 9.5" W x 13.75" H
- Fringes: 55 cm L
- Fringes: 21.75" L
- 90% acrylic, 10% alpaca
- Lay flat to dry
- Textile softness: Soft -- this item has been made with natural fibers that are soft to the touch
- Machine wash in cold water
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Peru.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Andes