Hand-Crocheted Colorful Alpaca Blend Chullo Hat from Peru, "Andean Festivity"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
For a festive accessory during the cold months, this colorful chullo hat is hand-crocheted of acrylic and alpaca blend yarns, featuring a popcorn pattern for a pleasant texture. Elsa Flores designs this traditional accessory of the Peruvian highlands, completing the chullo with a pompom and tassels at the ear covers.
- 0.16 kgs
- 0.4 lbs
- 50 cm Interior Circumference x 25 cm W x 47 cm H
- 19.75" Inner Circ. x 9.75" W x 18.5" H
- 90% acrylic, 10% alpaca
- Lay flat to dry
- Textile softness: Soft -- this item has been made with natural fibers that are soft to the touch
- Machine wash in cold water
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Peru.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Andes