Hand-Crocheted Baby Alpaca Blend Infinity Scarf from Peru, "Antique White Bliss"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Crocheted by hand of baby alpaca and wool blend yarns, this elegant and blissful infinity scarf features a solid color in antique white. Evelyn Monteza of Peru designs the soft and luxurious scarf, featuring lovely patterns that are achieved through the crafting process.
Baby alpaca refers to the fine fleece from the season's first shearing.
- 0.26 kgs
- 0.6 lbs
- 140 cm Interior Circumference x 70 cm W x 28 cm H
- 55" Inner Circ. x 27.5" W x 11" H
- 50% alpaca, 50% wool
- Dry cleaning recommended
- Textile softness: Soft -- this item has been made with natural fibers that are soft to the touch
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Dry clean or hand wash in cold water
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Peru.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Andes
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.
This artist positively impacts their community through job creation and provides jobs for 2 or more people.