Hand Crafted Makrana Marble Decorative Vase with 22k Gold, "Golden Agra Blossoms"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Manish Jalwal presents a decorative vase steeped in the artisan traditions of Agra, home of the Taj Mahal. Crafted of fine Makrana marble, the petite vase is painted by hand with luxurious 22k gold leaf. Faceted beads add sparkle.
Please note: As it ages, Makrana marble may develop an ivory or yellowish tone.
- 0.65 kgs
- 1.4 lbs
- Vase: 15.25 cm H x 7.5 cm Diam.
- Vase: 6" H x 3" Diam.
- Box: 10 cm H x 20 cm W x 12 cm D
- Box: 3.9" H x 7.75" W x 4.7" D
- Marble, 22k gold leaf, acrylic beads, MDF box
- Not watertight
- For decorative use only
- Storage box included
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in India.
- Certified and shipped by our office in India
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.
This artist positively impacts their community through job creation and provides jobs for 2 or more people.
This artist supports children under the age of 18.