Hand Crafted Bamboo and Aluminum Xylophone from Bali, "Twinkling Glory"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Inspired by traditional Balinese dancing as a young girl, artisan Trisna Dewi loves creating musical instruments influenced by the music she grew up enjoying. Using natural bamboo, she hand carves the base of the xylophone before adding the calibrated aluminum pipes and standing it on feet of albesia wood. Trisna completes the fun design with hand-painted floral motifs on both sides of the instrument. A bamboo and albesia wood mallet is included, which can be used to create lovely musical tones when striking the pipes.
- 0.23 kgs
- 0.5 lbs
- Xylophone: 7 cm H x 21.5 cm W x 11.5 cm D
- Xylophone: 2.8" H x 8.5" W x 4.5" D
- Mallet: 22.5 cm H x 1.6 cm Diam.
- Mallet: 8.75" H x 0.6" Diam.
- Bamboo, aluminum pipe, albesia wood
- Wood grain and color can vary slightly
- Instrument Rating: Beginner quality, intended for casual use
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Free Gift Wrap? No
- Premium Gift Wrap? No
- Made in Indonesia.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Bali and Java
This artist positively impacts their community through job creation and provides jobs for 2 or more people.
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.