Hand Carved Tweneboa Wood Bongo Drum from Ghana, "Rhythmic Beat"
Ships Fast from the U.S.
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Enjoy the thrill of an African beat with this exotic bongo drum by Ghanaian artisan Mary Charity Owusu. Hand-carved out of tweneboa wood, the drum has a goatskin head and is professionally tuned. Unique markings and red and black cotton cord adorn the drum, which features a convenient carrying strap.
- 2.46 kgs
- 5.4 lbs
- 25.5 cm H x 25 cm W x 25 cm D
- 10" H x 9.75" W x 9.75" D
- Tweneboa wood, goatskin, cotton cord, iron rod
- Instrument Rating: Beginner quality, intended for casual use
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Free Gift Wrap? No
- Premium Gift Wrap? No
- Made in Ghana.
- Ships fast from USA.