Grey 100% Alpaca Wool Cardigan Sweater from Peru, "Cloudy Sky"
Ships Fast from the U.S.
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Classically elegant, this 100% alpaca wool cardigan sweater will coordinate beautifully with many different styles and colors. Intersecting lines in slate-gray and smoke create a chevron pattern on the sweater, which is trimmed with a smoke-colored border. Designed by Peruvian artisan Fernando Cano, the cozy cardigan features a button-down front and rounded neckline.
- 0.24 kgs
- 0.5 lbs
- Garment Measurements
- 66 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 104.1 cm Bust/chest x 80 cm Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 26" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 41" Bust/chest x 31.5" Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 68.6 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 111.8 cm Bust/chest x 82.5 cm Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 27" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 44" Bust/chest x 32.5" Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- View size chart
- 100% alpaca
- Dry cleaning recommended
- Textile softness: Soft -- this item has been made with natural fibers that are soft to the touch
- Dry clean or hand wash in cold water
- Free Gift Wrap? No
- Premium Gift Wrap? No
- Made in Peru.
- Ships fast from USA.
Fernando Cano has received 10 microcredit loans with 0% interest from Kiva and Novica, the first for $1200 and the most recent for $2850. Proceeds were used to purchase materials for his designs.
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.