Gray Men's 100% Alpaca Cardigan from Peru, "Chakana Traveler"
Ships Fast from the U.S.
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Fernando Cano designs a stylized version of the Andean cross, known as a chakana, for this handsome gray cardigan. Detailed in beige, the chakana represents the link between this world and the world above. Featuring cedar wood buttons and lapel v-neck, the jersey stitch cardigan is knit of alpaca, a warm, lightweight and soft fleece worn in the Andes since the days of the Inca Empire.
- 0.80 kgs
- 1.8 lbs
- Garment Measurements
- 68.58 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 116.84 cm Bust/chest x 88.9 cm Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 27" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 46" Bust/chest x 35" Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- XXL: 73.66 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 137.16 cm Bust/chest x 93.98 cm Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- XXL: 29" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 54" Bust/chest x 37" Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- View size chart
- 100% alpaca
- Textile softness: Soft -- this item has been made with natural fibers that are soft to the touch
- Dry clean or hand wash in cold water
- Free Gift Wrap? No
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Peru.
- Ships fast from USA.
Fernando Cano has received 10 microcredit loans with 0% interest from Kiva and Novica, the first for $1200 and the most recent for $2850. Proceeds were used to purchase materials for his designs.
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.