Gilded Celadon Ceramic Incense Holders (Pair), "Benjarong Elephants"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Charonensri, a Thai artisan, presents this set of two ceramic incense holders. Formed in the shape of a regal elephant carrying a lotus flower on its back, each ceramic figurine features precise details and a glossy finish. These pale green incense holders feature the characteristic crackled finish that celadon is known for, detailed with multicolored hand-painted floral motifs that are accented with gilt in the style of Benjarong handicrafts. These holders are perfect for stick or cone incense.
- 0.15 kgs
- 0.3 lbs
- 5.5 cm H x 4 cm W x 8 cm D
- 2.2" H x 1.6" W x 3.1" D
- Ceramic, gilt
- Incense not included
- Features a crackled finish
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Keep away from children and pets
- Never leave burning incense unattended
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Thailand.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Thailand