Geometric Hmong Cotton Blend Messenger Bag from Thailand, "Colorful Hmong"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Resulting in colorful geometric patterns, embroidery characteristic of Thailand's Hmong hill tribe is applied by hand to the body of this cotton blend messenger bag. Nuchsuwan presents this bag, which drapes over the shoulder on a single adjustable strap. The flap opens with a button in the shape of a Chinese coin, revealing a lined interior with a zipper pocket on one side for organizing your belongings.
- 0.18 kgs
- 0.4 lbs
- Bag: 22 cm H x 27 cm W x 5 cm D
- Bag: 8.75" H x 10.75" W x 2" D
- Strap(s): 63 cm min L - x 125 cm max L x 2.8 cm W
- Strap(s): 25" min L - x 49" max L x 1.1" W
- Drop length: 23 cm min L - x 54 cm max L
- Drop length: 9" min L - x 21.25" max L
Reviews by Customers
"my first return. :("
Unfortunately, the stitching on the straps started to unravel, so I had to return it. I can also tell you, it is a very bright, neon orange, which you cant tell in the photos. I was sad I had to return it.
Was This Review Helpful?
Yes (1) No (0)