Fringed Handwoven Cotton Blend and Leather Shoulder Bag, "Breeze on the Mesa"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Peruvian artisans Rocio and Amparo handcraft a chic shoulder bag with the colors of a desert mesa. The body of the shoulder bag is a hand woven cotton blend in stripes of deep rose, mushroom brown, alabaster, and snow white. On the front, a band of saddle brown leather borders the top of the shoulder bag, followed by a row of tassels. The back of the bag is solid leather, as is the matching adjustable shoulder strap. The interior compartment is secured with a zipper lined in espresso brown polyester with one zippered pocket set into the lining.
- 0.33 kgs
- 0.7 lbs
- Bag: 19 cm H x 28 cm W x 1.5 cm D
- Bag: 7.5" H x 11" W x 0.6" D
- Strap: 74 cm min L - x 139 cm max L x 2 cm W
- Strap: 29" min L - x 55" max L x 0.8" W
- Fringe: 5 cm L
- Fringe: 2" L
- Drop length: 33 cm min L - x 66 cm max L
- Drop length: 13" min L - x 26" max L
- 95% cotton, 5% acrylic, leather. Polyester lining
- Features a zipper closure
- Dry cleaning recommended
- Adjustable strap(s)
- Genuine leather may naturally show subtle marks, scratches or wrinkles
- Wipe with a damp cloth
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Peru.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Andes
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.
This artist positively impacts their community through job creation and provides jobs for 2 or more people.