Floral Recycled Cotton Patchwork Ottoman from India, "Garden Recycling"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Recycling cotton and polyester fabric, Indian artisans create a lovely ottoman that celebrates the beauty of a garden and the virtues of eco-friendly practices at the same time. The colorful floral fabrics are sewn together in a patchwork style, resulting in the kaleidoscopic charm of this ottoman, which stands upon four feet of acacia wood.
- 2.82 kgs
- 6.2 lbs
- 23 cm H x 40 cm W x 40 cm D
- 9" H x 15.75" W x 15.75" D
- Acacia wood, recycled polyester and cotton patchwork, polyfill
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Each work is unique. Recycled parts will vary from piece to piece based on availability.
- Promotes recycling and reduces waste
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in India.
- Certified and shipped by our office in India
Ganpat has steadily grown his workshop. He specializes in small furnishings focusing on contemporary pieces that incorporate traditional Indian designs and textiles. He has people who collaborate in his workshop and employs additional artisans who work from their homes.
This Product is awarded the Earth Friendly badge because it uses recycled or sustainable materials or techniques.