Floral Cotton Accented Leather Handbag from Mexico, "Flowers of Milan"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Capturing the beauty of the flowers of Milan, this Mexican handbag is created by Fabiola Gonzalez. She crafts the bag from solid black leather, decorated on the front with a cotton panel that features colorful floral embroidery. A zipper pocket on the backside offers space for storing small items. This bag can be held by two stainless steel handles or slung over the shoulder on an adjustable leather strap. Opening with a zipper, this handbag reveals a satin-lined interior in black with a zipper pocket on one side and two open pockets on the other. A divider separates the interior into two compartments.
Each piece is made from a unique cut of fabric, so the embroidery can vary greatly.
- 0.68 kgs
- 1.5 lbs
- Bag: 27.7 cm H x 35.3 cm W x 15 cm D
- Bag: 11" H x 14" W x 6" D
- Strap: 74 cm min L - x 119.5 cm max L x 2.5 cm W
- Strap: 29" min L - x 47" max L x 1" W
- Strap drop length: 23.2 cm min L - x 43 cm max L
- Strap drop length: 9.25" min L - x 17" max L
- Handles: 17 cm L x 0.5 cm W
- Handles: 6.75" L x 0.2" W
- Handle drop length: 9 cm from strap to bag
- Handle drop length: 3.5" from strap to bag
- Leather, 100% cotton panel with nylon embroidery, stainless steel fixtures; polyester satin lining
- Features a zipper closure
- Adjustable strap(s)
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Wipe with a damp cloth
- Free Gift Wrap? No
- Premium Gift Wrap? No
- Made in Mexico.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Mexico
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.
This artist is currently supporting and providing for the education of their children, grandchildren, or children in their community, whether it be at the primary, secondary, or university level.
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.
This artist positively impacts their community through job creation and provides jobs for 2 or more people.
This artist striving to supporting their own or their family's basic needs and improve their livelihood.
Every purchase from this artist has a profound impact on their livelihood and income.
This artist has dramatically improved their livelihood by working with NOVICA.