Floral Cotton Accent Leather Sling from Mexico, "Traditional Bouquet"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
By Fabiola Gonzalez, this Mexican shoulder bag brings the beauty of a traditional bouquet wherever it goes. Handcrafted of black leather, the bag boasts a cotton panel on the front that features colorful floral embroidery. The purse can be draped over the shoulder on an adjustable, removable strap, or carried with the short handle. It opens with a magnetic snap, revealing a three-compartment interior that opens with zippers.
The embroidery is done on large pieces of fabric, then the artisan selects a portion of it for her handbags. Thus, the motifs and their placement can vary slightly, making each purse an absolutely unique work of leather art.
- 0.78 kgs
- 1.7 lbs
- Bag: 25 cm H x 32.5 cm W x 11.5 cm D
- Bag: 9.75" H x 12.75" W x 4.5" D
- Strap: 76.5 cm min L - x 140.3 cm max L x 2.1 cm W
- Strap: 30" min L - x 55" max L x 0.8" W
- Strap drop length: 30.6 cm min L - x 58.5 cm max L
- Strap drop length: 12" min L - x 23" max L
- Handle: 20.5 cm L x 4 cm W
- Handle: 8" L x 1.6" W
- Handle drop length: 6.9 cm L
- Handle drop length: 2.7" L
- Leather, 100% cotton panels, nylon embroidery; polyester lining
- Adjustable strap(s)
- Features a magnetic snap closure
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Wipe with a damp cloth
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Mexico.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Mexico
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.
This artist is currently supporting and providing for the education of their children, grandchildren, or children in their community, whether it be at the primary, secondary, or university level.
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.
This artist positively impacts their community through job creation and provides jobs for 2 or more people.
This artist striving to supporting their own or their family's basic needs and improve their livelihood.
Every purchase from this artist has a profound impact on their livelihood and income.
This artist has dramatically improved their livelihood by working with NOVICA.