Fair Trade Mahogany Djembe Drum, "Black Lizard"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Beautifully carved by hand, black lizards frolic in the tropics. Khoirul Anam crafts a classic Balinese jambe or djembe drum, sculpting the base from mahogany wood. The instrument is crowned with a white goatskin drumhead, attached with black and white nylon cords that contrast beautifully with the base.
- 5.00 kgs
- 11.0 lbs
- 60 cm H x 30 cm Diam.
- 23.5" H x 11.75" Diam.
- Mahogany, goatskin, iron rings and nylon cord
- Keep out of the sun
- Wood grain and color can vary slightly
- Instrument Rating: Advanced/Professional quality, intended for discerning musicians
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Free Gift Wrap? No
- Premium Gift Wrap? No
- Made in Indonesia.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Bali and Java