Fair Trade Leather Shoulder Bag with Embroidered Flap, "Sunny Shipibo Paths"
Ships Fast from the U.S.
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
The textile art of the Shipibo people is mesmerizing with its hypnotic geometry and use of color. By Sandra Roca, this leather shoulder bag showcases a panel of handwoven wool on the flap. Embroidered by hand, the maze-like patterns are underscored by the leather's rich brown tonalities. Inside, a zipper pocket and two open pouches keep things organized, and the handbag is lined with a solid purple fabric.
- 0.52 kgs
- 1.1 lbs
- Bag: 25 cm H x 25 cm W x 6.5 cm D
- Bag: 9.75" H x 9.75" W x 2.6" D
- Strap: 109 cm min L - x 116 cm max L x 3 cm W
- Strap: 43" min L - x 46" max L x 1.2" W
- Maximum strap drop length: 53 cm from strap to bag
- Maximum strap drop length: 20.75" from strap to bag
- Minimum strap drop length: 49 cm from strap to bag
- Minimum strap drop length: 19.25" from strap to bag
- Leather, 100% wool trim, zamac buckle. Polyester lining
- Adjustable strap(s)
- Features a magnetic snap closure
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Free Gift Wrap? No
- Premium Gift Wrap? No
- Made in Peru.
- Ships fast from USA.