Fair Trade Handmade Wooden Pub Style Puzzle, "Omed-Omedan"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Javanese artisan Widanti crafts a tricky puzzle from natural teakwood. Can you separate the wooden pieces from the cords? The artisan names the puzzle omed-omedan, which means "pull-pull" in the Balinese language. Omed-omedan, also known as 'The Kissing Ritual', is a ceremony held by the young people of Banjar Kaja Sesetan in Denpasar, Bali. It originates from a fight between a male and female pig and represents the push and pull of positive and negative elements.
- 80 grams
- 0.2 lbs
- 6 cm H x 12 cm W x 0.8 cm D
- 2.4" H x 4.7" W x 0.3" D
- Teakwood, polyester cord
- Not a toy. Not intended for use by children age 12 or under.
- Wood grain and color can vary slightly
- Warning: Strangulation hazard--not for children under 3 years.
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Indonesia.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Bali and Java