Fair Trade Alpaca Wool Cardigan Sweater, "Andean Horizon"
Ships Fast from the U.S.
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Flowers blossoming on the Andean horizon inspire the design of this floral cardigan by Peru’s Fernando Cano. Featuring a v-neck and long sleeves, the green and white cardigan is knitted of alpaca wool and closes with cedar wood buttons. For centuries, alpaca has been prized in the Andean region for its incredibly warm, lightweight and soft textures.
- 0.22 kgs
- 0.5 lbs
- Garment Measurements
- 63.5 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 101.6 cm Bust/chest x 81.3 cm Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 25" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 40" Bust/chest x 32" Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- View size chart
- 100% alpaca with cedar wood buttons
- Lay flat to dry
- Textile softness: Soft -- this item has been made with natural fibers that are soft to the touch
- Hand wash separately in cold water
- Free Gift Wrap? No
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Peru.
- Ships fast from USA.
Fernando Cano has received 10 microcredit loans with 0% interest from Kiva and Novica, the first for $1200 and the most recent for $2850. Proceeds were used to purchase materials for his designs.
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.
"Beautiful colors and wonderful warmth"
This sweater is well made, and the colors and patterns are beautiful! The buttons are a nice touch, and whats more, the sweater is soft and warm as well. Very nice product!
Was This Review Helpful?