Espresso Leather and Multicolored Cotton Laptop Bag, "Textile Tradition"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Multicolored diamond motifs adorn the flap of this laptop bag, handwoven from cotton on the backstrap loom. Designed by Maura Parra, the body of the bag is made from espresso-colored leather with a handle, adjustable strap, and recycled brass fixtures. A leather pocket located on the front can be used to store small items. The front flap of the laptop case opens with tuck lock clasps to reveal a cotton lining in beige with three open compartments and a single zipper pocket. The central compartment is padded to protect a laptop or tablet of up to 14 inches. A cotton storage bag arrives with the handbag for keeping it clean when not in use.
- 1.16 kgs
- 2.6 lbs
- Bag: 26.67 cm H x 38.1 cm W x 11.43 cm D
- Bag: 10.5" H x 15" W x 4.5" D
- Handle: 20.32 cm L x 2.3 cm W
- Handle: 8" L x 0.9" W
- Handle drop length: 5.08 cm from strap to bag
- Handle drop length: 2" from strap to bag
- Strap: 119.38 cm min L - x 134.62 cm max L x 2.5 cm W
- Strap: 47" min L - x 53" max L x 1" W
- Strap drop length: 60.96 cm min L - x 68.58 cm max L
- Strap drop length: 24" min L - x 27" max L
- Storage bag: 68.58 cm L x 45.72 cm W
- Storage bag: 27" L x 18" W
- Leather with 100% cotton panel. Cotton lining
- Dry clean only
- Adjustable strap(s)
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Tuck lock clasp
- Removable strap
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Guatemala.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Central America
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.