Embroidered Cotton Handbag in Crimson and Black from Bali, "Banda Aceh in Crimson"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
In the province of Aceh, in the northern part of the island of Sumatra, one can witness the remarkable motifs of the 19th-century Baiturrahman Grand Mosque. Heru Wijanarka presents a stylish handbag to evoke the beauty of the temple's tile work. The cotton exterior is handwoven and embroidered in attractive crimson and black motifs. This bag can be draped over the shoulder on a removable strap or carried by two handles. The lined interior features one zippered pocket.
- 0.45 kgs
- 1.0 lbs
- Bag: 18 cm H x 31 cm W x 13 cm D
- Bag: 7" H x 12.25" W x 5" D
- Strap: 67 cm min L - x 129 cm max L x 2 cm W
- Strap: 26.5" min L - x 51" max L x 0.8" W
- Strap drop length: 29 cm min L - x 62 cm max L
- Strap drop length: 11.5" min L - x 24.5" max L
- Handles: 26 cm L x 1.5 cm W
- Handles: 10.25" L x 0.6" W
- Handle drop length: 11 cm L
- Handle drop length: 4.3" L