Embroidered Cotton Handbag in Carnation and Ivory (14.5 in.), "Carnation Crescents"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Capturing the beauty of Indonesian handicrafts, this delightful handbag is designed by Balinese artisan Anita Jo. The black cotton bag features exquisite hand embroidery in carnation and ivory that creates swirl and crescent patterns in the traditional style of the Banda Aceh province, which was hit by a devastating tsunami in 2004. Held by its two handles or slung over the shoulder on an adjustable, removable strap, this bag is fashionable and handy. Opening with a magnetic snap and zipper, the handbag reveals a black lined interior, complete with a zipper pocket on one side for storing small items.
- 0.70 kgs
- 1.5 lbs
- Bag: 23 cm H x 37 cm W x 20 cm D
- Bag: 9" H x 14.5" W x 7.75" D
- Handle(s): 48 cm L x 1.5 cm W
- Handle(s): 19" L x 0.6" W
- Drop length: 15 cm L
- Drop length: 6" L
- Strap(s): 77 cm min L - x 133 cm max L x 4.2 cm W
- Strap(s): 30.5" min L - x 52" max L x 1.7" W
- Drop length: 32 cm min L - x 62 cm max L
- Drop length: 12.5" min L - x 24.5" max L
Reviews by Customers
Beautifully hand stitched. Strap is long enough as I am 5?9?. The 4 star was the need for more pockets inside.
Was This Review Helpful?
Yes (0) No (0)