Dusty Rose Crocheted Alpaca Blend Hat from Peru, "Peppermint Cream"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
As sweet as peppermints and light as cream, this hand-crocheted hat designed by the Yurivilca Family of Peru is made from a soft and durable blend of alpaca and acrylic. In a pretty dusty rose, the hat features a lovely cable pattern, culminating at the top in two dangling pompoms.
- 0.12 kgs
- 0.3 lbs
- 44 cm Interior Circumference x 22 cm W x 46 cm H
- 17.25" Inner Circ. x 8.75" W x 18" H
- 90% acrylic, 10% alpaca
- Dry cleaning recommended
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Dry clean or hand wash in cold water
- Textile softness: Soft--this item has been made with fibers that are soft to the touch
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Peru.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Andes
This artist supports children under the age of 18.
This artist is currently supporting and providing for the education of their children, grandchildren, or children in their community, whether it be at the primary, secondary, or university level.
Yurivilca Family has received 3 microcredit loans with 0% interest from Kiva and Novica, the first for $450 and the most recent for $150.
This artist striving to supporting their own or their family's basic needs and improve their livelihood.
Every purchase from this artist has a profound impact on their livelihood and income.