Distressed Brown Leather Boho Style Laptop Case with Pockets, "Bohemian VIP"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
In distressed honey brown leather, the design of this laptop case by Ricardo Hinojosa is certain to draw more than one admiring glance. A zipper pocket can be found beneath the flap, which Hinojosa adorns with attractive topstitching. Buckles on the strap allow the shoulder bag to be worn at the desired length. An outer pocket runs the width of the back and closes with a magnetic button. In the light brown interior, a zipper pocket, an open pouch and compartments for three pens or pencils keep everything organized.
The bag is designed to accommodate a laptop with a width of 15 inches or less.
- 0.86 kgs
- 1.9 lbs
- Bag: 28 cm H x 43 cm W x 9.5 cm D
- Bag: 11" H x 17" W x 3.7" D
- Strap: 105 cm min L - x 136 cm max L x 2.5 cm W
- Strap: 41" min L - x 54" max L x 1" W
- Drop length: 39 cm min L - x 56 cm max L
- Drop length: 15.25" min L - x 22" max L
- Leather with zamac fixtures. Polyester lining
- Adjustable strap(s)
- Color(s) may vary slightly
- Features a magnetic snap closure
- Soft distressed leather with a structured shape
- Genuine leather may naturally show subtle marks, scratches or wrinkles
- Free Gift Wrap? No
- Premium Gift Wrap? No
- Made in Mexico.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Mexico
This artist has dramatically improved their livelihood by working with NOVICA.
Ricardo Hinojosa has received a $3500 microcredit loan with 0% interest. Proceeds were used to invest in the purchase of quality leather, lining materials and metal fixtures.
This artist positively impacts their community through job creation and provides jobs for 2 or more people.
This artist striving to supporting their own or their family's basic needs and improve their livelihood.
Every purchase from this artist has a profound impact on their livelihood and income.
Saludos: i appreciate the color variations in natural leather and do like the bag, but i must agree with Wolfgang that the color was very different from the picture and that there should be some disclaimer as to the final color and texture given that it is natural leather and variations in tanning do occur. Don't get me wrong i think that the bag quality is very good but it would have gotten better ratings if the color was a closer match. Overall very good product and workmanship
Was This Review Helpful?