Dark Green and Orange Fret Motif Handwoven Wool Tote Bag, "Fractured Sunlight"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Like fractured sunlight through the trees, a modern stepped fret design in pale orange runs across a moss green background on this handwoven, naturally-dyed wool tote bag crafted by Mexican artisan Jesus Bautista. The center band and frets in the design are navy with accents in light blue, dark red, and beige, and a band of dark red mixed with ivory borders the top and bottom of the bag. Black leather handles make the tote easy to carry, and the roomy interior is secured with a zipper and is fully lined in black polyester with one open pocket.
- 0.50 kgs
- 1.1 lbs
- Bag: 34 cm H x 44.2 cm W x 9 cm D
- Bag: 13.5" H x 17.5" W x 3.5" D
- Straps: 70 cm L x 1.4 cm W
- Straps: 27.5" L x 0.6" W
- Drop length: 27 cm L
- Drop length: 10.75" L
- 100% wool, leather accent. Polyester lining
- Features a zipper closure
- Dry clean or hand wash
- All natural dyes
- Dry cleaning recommended
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Mexico.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Mexico