Crocheted Alpaca Blend Chullo Hat in Crimson from Peru, "Inca Festival in Crimson"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Peruvian artisan Elsa Flores designs a unique hand-crocheted chullo hat inspired by the traditional dress of the Ñustas of the Inca Empire. The Ñustas were princesses, daughters of those Inca who descended from the children of the sun. In a durable and soft alpaca blend, the chullo is crimson with joyful multicolored triangles around the brim like sun rays. Orange ear flaps hang down each side, finished with colorful fringe.
- 0.10 kgs
- 0.2 lbs
- 49 cm Interior Circumference x 27 cm W x 28 cm H
- 19.25" Inner Circ. x 10.75" W x 11" H
- Tassel(s): 6 cm L
- Tassel(s): 2.4" L
- 90% acrylic, 10% alpaca
- Do not bleach
- Lay flat to dry
- Textile softness: Soft -- this item has been made with natural fibers that are soft to the touch
- Machine wash in cold water
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Made in Peru.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Andes