Cotton Travel Bag with Antique White Aceh Embroidery, "Samosir Beauty"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Named after the beautiful island of Samosir, this travel bag is offered by Heru Wijanarka in Bali. Local artisans craft the bag from black cotton, featuring intricate patterns in antique white that are embroidered by hand in the traditional style developed in Banda Aceh. Beneath a flap with a magnetic snap, a zipper opens to a lined interior with a zipper pocket on one side.
- 0.70 kgs
- 1.5 lbs
- Bag: 25 cm H x 40 cm W x 21 cm D
- Bag: 9.75" H x 15.75" W x 8.25" D
- Handle(s): 42 cm L x 1.5 cm W
- Handle(s): 16.5" L x 0.6" W
- Drop length: 13 cm L
- Drop length: 5" L
- Strap(s): 73 cm min L - x 135 cm max L x 2.5 cm W
- Strap(s): 28.5" min L - x 53" max L x 1" W
- Drop length: 26 cm min L - x 61 cm max L
- Drop length: 10.25" min L - x 24" max L
Reviews by Customers
Just love this handbag and so glad I purchased it! Gorgeous embroidery, sturdy bag, and such a beautiful design! Wish I could buy just about everything from these mega-talented artists! I also appreciate all the personal touches that come with each purchase! Such nice gift wrapping, personal notes and the sharing of Indonesian languages and culture. Love it!
Was This Review Helpful?
Yes (0) No (0)