Cotton Handle Handbag with Chain Motifs from Ghana, "Chain of Unity"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
With fabulously eye-catching designs complemented by smooth faux leather, this cotton handle handbag sets out to capture people's attention. Ghanaian artisan Victoria Afua Agbai decorates this handbag with espresso, vermilion, and gold ring motifs that create a theme of connectivity. The handbag opens with a zipper at the top to a nylon lining. The artisan names the bag Nkonsonkonso, a Ghanaian Akan word meaning "chain of unity."
- 0.60 kgs
- 1.3 lbs
- Bag: 48 cm H x 39 cm W x 14 cm D
- Bag: 19" H x 15.25" W x 5.5" D
- Strap(s): 41 cm L x 2 cm W
- Strap(s): 16.25" L x 0.8" W
- Drop length: 14 cm from strap to bag
- Drop length: 5.5" from strap to bag