Cotton Handbag With Alabaster Hand Embroidery from Bali, "Samosir Alabaster"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Named after the majestic volcanic island of Samosir, this beautiful handbag from Bali is presented by Heru Wijanarka. Crafted of black cotton, this handbag features intricate alabaster embroidery in the Aceh style that is performed entirely by hand. This bag drapes over the shoulder on a single adjustable, removable strap or can be held by two handles. It opens with a magnetic snap and a zipper to a lined interior with a zipper pocket on one side for storing your belongings.
- 0.43 kgs
- 0.9 lbs
- Bag: 21 cm H x 30 cm W x 15 cm D
- Bag: 8.25" H x 11.75" W x 6" D
- Strap: 73 cm min L - x 132 cm max L x 2 cm W
- Strap: 28.5" min L - x 52" max L x 0.8" W
- Strap drop length: 30 cm min L - x 62 cm max L
- Strap drop length: 11.75" min L - x 24.5" max L
- Handles: 32 cm L x 1.7 cm W
- Handles: 12.5" L x 0.7" W
- Handle drop length: 12 cm from strap to bag
- Handle drop length: 4.7" from strap to bag
Reviews by Customers
Just love this handbag and so glad I purchased it! Gorgeous embroidery, sturdy bag, and such a beautiful design! Wish I could buy just about everything from these mega-talented artists! I also appreciate all the personal touches that come with each purchase! Such nice gift wrapping, personal notes and the sharing of Indonesian languages and culture. Love it!
Was This Review Helpful?
Yes (0) No (0)