Cotton Blend Patchwork Coin Purse from Peru, "Andean Day"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Depicting a traditional Andean couple enjoying a day in nature, this coin purse from Peru is handcrafted with colorful cotton blend patchwork in the arpillera style. Maria Ramos Sanchez creates the coin purse, which is further enhanced with hand embroidery. At the top right corner, this coin purse reads Ñoka Kuyayki, meaning "I love you" in Quechua. The coin purse features a backing in dark blue, and opens with a zipper to a lined interior.
- 30 grams
- 1.06 oz
- 12 cm H x 21 cm W x 8.5 cm D
- 4.7" H x 8.25" W x 3.3" D
- 70% cotton, 30% acrylic, acrylic backing; polyester lining
- Features a zipper closure
- Dry clean or hand wash
- Dry cleaning recommended
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Marked with artist's initials or trademark
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Peru.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Andes