Cotton batik shoulder bag, "Worldwide Legend"
Ships Fast from the U.S.
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Myriad patterns appear like a patchwork of batik artistry in a handbag by Indri Irawati. The collection of patterns is known as Sekar Jagad and it originates in Jogjakarta. Some experts believe the pattern gets its name from Kar meaning 'map,' and Jagad meaning 'world,' for the different patterns suggest the world's continents. Trimmed with quality leather, the bag has a black faux suede lining featuring one zipper pocket and one cell phone compartment. The brown cotton bag has dark blue accents, brass hoops, and closes with a zipper.
- 0.56 kgs
- 1.2 lbs
- Bag: 35 cm H x 39 cm W x 19 cm D
- Bag: 13.75" H x 15.25" W x 7.5" D
- Handles: 66 cm L x 3 cm W
- Handles: 26" L x 1.2" W
- Drop length: 29 cm from strap to bag
- Drop length: 11.5" from strap to bag
- 100% cotton with brass fixtures and leather trim. Polyester lining
- Features a zipper closure
- Free Gift Wrap? No
- Premium Gift Wrap? No
- Made in Indonesia.
- Ships fast from USA.