Cotton Accented Leather Bucket Bag in Midnight from Mexico, "Oaxaca Midnight"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Designed by Mexico's Fabiola Gonzalez, this charming bucket bag carries the beauty of Oaxacan handicrafts wherever it goes. Crafted of leather in a solid midnight hue, this bag features a cotton panel embroidered with nylon accents. It drapes over the shoulder or under the elbow on a leather strap or a longer adjustable strap. Opening with a drawstring closure, this bucket bag reveals a lined interior with a zipper pocket on one side.
- 0.42 kgs
- 0.9 lbs
- Bag: 29.5 cm H x 32.5 cm W x 14.3 cm D
- Bag: 11.5" H x 12.75" W x 5.75" D
- Long strap: 70 cm min L - x 123 cm max L x 2.5 cm W
- Long strap: 27.5" min L - x 48" max L x 1" W
- Long strap drop length: 34.5 cm min L - x 62 cm max L
- Long strap drop length: 13.5" min L - x 24.5" max L
- Short strap: 54 cm L x 2.7 cm W
- Short strap: 21.25" L x 1.1" W
- Short strap drop length: 26 cm from strap to bag
- Short strap drop length: 10.25" from strap to bag
- Leather, 100% cotton panel with nylon embroidery; polyester lining
- Adjustable strap(s)
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Wipe with a damp cloth
- Removable strap
- Features a drawstring closure
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Mexico.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Mexico
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.
This artist is currently supporting and providing for the education of their children, grandchildren, or children in their community, whether it be at the primary, secondary, or university level.
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.
This artist positively impacts their community through job creation and provides jobs for 2 or more people.
This artist striving to supporting their own or their family's basic needs and improve their livelihood.
Every purchase from this artist has a profound impact on their livelihood and income.
This artist has dramatically improved their livelihood by working with NOVICA.