Comfortable White Cotton Cropped Pants from India, "Trendy Elegance"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Loose and airy, the perfect combination for summer, describes this pair of cropped pants from Indian designer Shashi Sehgal. Made from woven white cotton, the pair is subtly striped and semi-sheer and includes a partially elasticized waistband with a drawstring at the front. Topstitching at the hem of each leg gives the appearance of a wide cuff for added style.
- 0.17 kgs
- 0.4 lbs
- Garment Measurements
- 88.9 cm Waist x 63.5 cm Inseam x 27.94 cm Leg opening x 87.63 cm Waist (extended)
- 35" Waist x 25" Inseam x 11" Leg opening x 34.5" Waist (extended)
- 87.6 cm Waist x 62.2 cm Inseam x 27.9 cm Leg opening x 86.4 cm Waist (extended)
- 34.5" Waist x 24.5" Inseam x 11" Leg opening x 34" Waist (extended)
- 91.44 cm Waist x 64.77 cm Inseam x 29.21 cm Leg opening x 88.9 cm Waist (extended)
- 36" Waist x 25.5" Inseam x 11.5" Leg opening x 35" Waist (extended)
- 91.4 cm Waist x 66 cm Inseam x 30.5 cm Leg opening x 90.2 cm Waist (extended)
- 36" Waist x 26" Inseam x 12" Leg opening x 36" Waist (extended)
- 93.98 cm Waist x 67.31 cm Inseam x 31.75 cm Leg opening x 92.71 cm Waist (extended)
- 37" Waist x 26.5" Inseam x 12.5" Leg opening x 37" Waist (extended)
- View size chart
Shakti, the Hindu feminine force of life, has driven Shashi all her life. For over 25 years she has dedicated herself to Indian design, turning a one-woman project into a successful apparel and home furnishings workshop. She employs women, mostly. She is a financial supporter of numerous NGOs dedicated to improving the lives of girls and women.
Shashi fought hard to escape the bonds of a patriarchal society and founded her own fashion workshop in the early nineties. To help other women achieve their goals she proudly finances the education of numerous girls through her support of NGOs.
Shashi's work is often featured in fashion magazines. Her project continues to grow, enabling her to offer work to more women each year.
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.
Shashi Sehgal has received a $150 microcredit loan with 0% interest.