Colorful Striped Cotton Tote Handbag from El Salvador, "Striped Party"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Handwoven of cotton on the traditional telar de pie, or floor loom, this artisanal tote from El Salvador is presented by Women Leaders of La Colorada, dedicated to providing better employment opportunities to its members. This tote features colorful stripes against a black body. A zipper pocket on the outside opens for storing small items. The bag opens to a black cotton-lined interior with a zipper pocket on one side and two open pockets on the other.
- 0.51 kgs
- 1.1 lbs
- Bag: 36 cm H x 34 cm W x 15 cm D
- Bag: 14.25" H x 13.5" W x 6" D
- Straps: 108 cm L x 2.5 cm W
- Straps: 43" L x 1" W
- Drop length: 48 cm from strap to bag
- Drop length: 19" from strap to bag
- 100% cotton, pinewood stretcher bars; cotton lining
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Dry on low heat cycle
- Machine wash separately in cold water
- No closure
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in El Salvador.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Central America