Colorful Hand Painted Backpack, "Tribal Treasure"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Tohõ Pataxó creates this wonderful hand-painted cotton backpack, which features motifs like those used in traditional Pataxó body painting. The indigenous community of Pataxó in the state of Bahia, Brazil struggles to preserve both its ancestral lands and its unique and endangered culture. The sturdy unisex backpack features adjustable straps and a coconut shell button on the flap.
- 0.29 kgs
- 0.6 lbs
- Bag: 40 cm L x 33 cm W x 9 cm D
- Bag: 15.75" L x 13" W x 3.5" D
- Strap(s): 43 cm min L - x 65 cm max L x 3.2 cm W
- Strap(s): 17" min L - x 25.5" max L x 1.3" W
- Drop length: 8 cm min L - x 16 cm max L
- Drop length: 3.1" min L - x 6.25" max L
- Handle(s): 15 cm L x 3.1 cm W
- Handle(s): 6" L x 1.2" W
- Drop length: 7 cm from strap to bag
- Drop length: 2.8" from strap to bag